Courir entrusts Carré Noir with the creation of a new brand strategy and a new retail concept, to become a unique fashion, urban and casual brand, passing from distributor to prescriber, unavoidable of the world’s leading brands. Carré Noir offers a brand strategy based on a new positioning: SNEAKERS LOVERS and chooses to innovate by creating a new retail concept:
– The “wood concept”, a range of woods going from white, black and a touch of orange.
– A new merchandising approach, where sneakers are sublimated on a backlight background
– A wall arches system developed to distinguish the different universes of international leading brands
– New central furniture designed to highlight the staging and the textile “mix and “match”
– A “LIVE” area at the heart of the store, where Courir presents the latest trends
– A connected area to social networks with interactive mirror and “SELFEET” panel (Media Touch partner)
– A click & collect service visible from the outside
Courir also entrusts Carré Noir the organisation and the artistic direction of photo shoots to launch its new brand communication, where “SNEAKERS LOVERS” can be found on all the supports and medias of the brand. Carré Noir is assigned to the mission of industrialization and standardization of the concept for its deployment. 2 openings to date in Paris: Place de la République and Les Halles.