When designing the store in compliance with the brand identity, we aimed to carry the streets indoors. The themes of technology, social networking, streetart and nature were adopted to create a street culture store. Reflecting the themes on the moodboard; white brick walls, concrete encasements resembling the streets, metal ceilings simulating the industrial view, shoe display stands formed of street lamps, a freestyle motorcycle, graffiti designs, a skateboard, traffic signs and slogans in accordance with the store consept on neon signs will liven up the store combining the city life and nature with the surrounding deep house music.
Industrial materials were used in all furniture throughout the store to create a cool outlook together with natural materials warming up the atmosphere striving for the sensitive balance. The brands express their own in seperate sections, to keep all sections as part of a whole would be the most essential designing solution.
• The intricate design causes great excitement in the hidden corners of the store.
• High display stands put in middle make the customers curious by bringing in secrecy.
• The major objective of the design is to trigger the urge to buy, spending more time in this riveting place.
• Interactive network established in the store is the one and only example.
• With the use of ipads, the customers are able to see which celebrities throughout the world are using the desired product. This network further provides a style guide to the customers and help create an alternative style.
• Tweeting the chosen product and the celebrity style gives them a chance to win a prize or discount from Sport in Street.
• Furthermore, these tweets are visible on a video wall set up on a central wall in the store.
• With all these interactive oppotunuties, and social network, Sport in Street will be widely known in a short period of time.
• The storing concept of Sport in Street is ready to become the one of the best examples of the new generation storing concepts
Design: Ayhan Güneri Architects / Ayhan Güneri / Uğur Dodanli
Add to collection