Sogni di Cristallo is seeking an accounts administrator/office manager to join its team in London.
Sogni di Cristallo is an industry leading Italian agency of light fitting designers, manufacturer and master glassmakers based in Venice (Italy). SDC guarantees a formidable connection between the master glassmakers of Venice and the designers from around the world: we work with architects, interior designers and private clients to deliver important B2B contract projects for commercial buildings, restaurants, hotels and custom made projects, worldwide. SDC is expanding its business and we are soon opening a branch in London.
We are looking for a hybrid accounts administrator/office manager to manage our company’s accounting and customers relations. The person will assist the company director during the commercial process and will be entertaining communications with customers, designer and suppliers related to shipments, timing, and order completion.
- assist during the overall commercial process
- manage communications with all parties involved in the commercial process
- manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- process bank deposits
- reconcile financial statements
- prepare, send and store invoices
- contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- submit tax forms
- identify and address discrepancies
- report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- proven work experience as an accounts administrator/office manager or similar role
- excellent communication skills
- good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- good organisational and time-management abilities
- preferably English/Italian speaker
- London based
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role and relevant customer service experience using the ‘apply’ link below.