Ennead Architects LLP is seeking an architectural designer or registered architect with 0-5 years experience to join its firm in New York.
Ennead Architects LLP is an international architectural firm specializing in cultural and institutional projects.
The successful candidate will work directly with the firm’s partners and senior staff on projects of all scales. Primary responsibilities will include supporting the design and planning process for multiple building types and the production and coordination of architectural construction documents under the direction of the project’s technical leadership.
What you will do:
- provide architectural design assistance for varied projects and client base. Implement the development of preliminary presentations, construction documentation and assisting in construction administration phase work
- coordinate design issues with the in-house team and outside specialty consultants.
- participate in company initiatives for quality control.
- work with clients, contractors and local officials under the direction of the project architect to coordinate construction issues.
- assist in the process of logging and reviewing shop drawings along with miscellaneous support.
- bachelor of architecture degree with zero-five years of recent architectural experience required.
- on-track for or has current architectural registration.
- must be able to maintain a professional and productive relationship with clients and co-workers.
- must be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, in addition to being attentive and approachable.
- strong written and verbal communications skills.
- proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Photoshop, Rhino, Illustrator and other 3-D software experience is a plus.
- good rapport and technical writing skills desired with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus.
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.