Langstaff Day Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Our young practice has reached an exciting stage in its development, with a creative team of 14 and a growing number of interesting and varied projects that we need talented people to work on. In particular, we are looking for someone to help deliver, develop and expand the small projects/residential arm of our studio.
We are therefore looking for someone exceptional with expertise and interest in the following areas:
- zero-carbon one-off residential new builds in urban contexts
- high quality extension projects to existing dwellings taken from concept to completion
- contract administration of traditional contracts
- small residential developments that reinterpret traditional typologies in a contemporary way
We are looking for a project architect with the following levels of experience and skills:
- you will have five years post Part 2 work experience including taking a project leading role coordinating a project team on creative and innovative schemes from RIBA Stage 1-7
- you will be highly knowledgeable in London planning policies, UK building regulations, and party wall matters
- you will have had client-facing experience as well as having been contract administrator for traditional contracts on site
- you will preferably have previous experience in Revit/BIM
- you will be eager to find opportunities to help shape the future of the practice
Please submit applications of less than 5MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We will offer a competitive salary based upon experience.