Weston & Co Architects is recruiting an architect to join its studio in Reading, UK.
Location: central Reading, Berkshire, UK
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
Job role: architect
Contract type: permanent
Hours: full time
A unique opportunity to join a successful, creative and thriving practice.
Weston & Co Architects is a progressive architectural studio based in central Reading with an expanding portfolio of diverse projects and clients. Our studio culture is one of creativity, opportunity and professionalism. We are dedicated to ensuring a happy workplace, and in return seek employees looking for an opportunity to contribute, collaborate and become part of an exciting and busy studio.
We are searching for a driven architect to join our team who possesses exceptional design and communication skills along with contract administration and on-site construction stage experience.
- ARB registered architect
- enthusiastic, well-organised and possessing good interpersonal skills
- minimum five years practical architectural experience in the UK
- residential project experience, ideally across all work stages
- strong proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop & InDesign software
- strong graphical presentation / drawing / technical design / detailing skills
- experience and understanding of contract administration
- ARB retention fees paid by the company
- RIBA CPD Core Curriculum seminar admission paid by company
- opportunity for the successful candidate to play a significant role in the continued development of the practice with associated benefits
- office car parking
- Christmas holiday studio closure, additional to annual leave
Eligible candidates please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please be aware that applications will be considered on a weekly basis so please submit your application sooner rather than later.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 10 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.