Studio Egret West is looking for a qualified architect to join its practice in London.
Studio Egret West is a multidisciplinary practice of 55 architects, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, model makers as well as CGI artists and filmmakers working on a range of mixed-use, place-making projects.
We have an expanding portfolio of UK and European projects and require a talented, design focused architect. You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach.
You can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture. We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company we actively support your professional development.
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- proven ability of working directly with clients and other consultants
- good knowledge of Revit is a must
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- basic knowledge of MicroStation
- ability to work effectively in large project teams
- high density housing experience (preferably pre-planning stage)
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- experience in running large-scale mixed-use projects
- UK experience is a must
Studio Egret West is a very sociable and inclusive place to work. We offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips, free breakfast and an enhanced pension and bonus scheme.
Studio Egret West is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please submit your CV with examples of your work, no more than 10 pages, together with your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below:
No agencies please