Calfordseaden is seeking an architect/architectural technologist to join its team in London, Orpington or Birmingham.
Calfordseaden is an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with a trading history of 80 years. Our core vision has remained the same since our inception: to be the trusted provider of a high quality and professional service.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified architect/architectural technologist to join our dynamic, multi-award winning architectural team. The position offers excellent career progression and development opportunities, benefiting from a wide range of exposure to a variety of project types, clients and build stages. You will be working in a highly coordinated multi-disciplinary environment on cutting–edge buildings, new and historic, with values ranging from £5m to £100m.
The architecture team operate across the Calfordseaden offices with permanent bases in our Kent and Birmingham sites. Although on occasions individuals will be expected to work from any of our sites. This position could be located in Orpington or Birmingham.
09.00-17.00 (17.30 Birmingham) Monday to Friday.
- to be responsible for project delivery, or, on larger schemes, taking responsibility for a significant proportion of the project
- to be aware of individual project parameters and take personal responsibility for delivery to programme, cost and quality requirements
- to be aware and manage priorities and help to achieve both project and group deliverables
- to be proactive in achieving continuous improvement across the group
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- qualified professional with a minimum of two years’ post-qualification experience
- good management abilities
- expertise in BIM, REVIT, NBS Chorus, InDesign, and Photoshop dependent upon discipline
- a REVIT test will need to be undertaken as part of the appointment process
Essential personal skills:
- fits well within the team and has good working relationships
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- developing knowledge of our key sectors including residential, commercial, community, retail, office, education, health and extra care
To be identified as a trusted client advisor; national in reach, local in service and selected for our quality and expertise in the build environment.
- professional integrity
- technical expertise
- solution focused
- reliable personal service
Training and development:
The practice is keen to assist individuals in developing work related professional interests. The practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
Calfordseaden is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application via calfordseaden website:
Please attach your CV and examples of work with a maximum total size of 5MB and with doc, docx, pdf extensions only.
In a cover letter please indicate your salary expectations and preferred location (Orpington or Birmingham).