Liam Russell Architects is looking for an architect or experienced architectural assistant to join its firm in Brighton, UK.
If you are the right fit for us, then we are less concerned with your background as long as you have the experience and expertise we require. As our projects are currently predominately delivered through Revit, we are seeking someone who is proficient in Revit. We are looking for a dynamic, hard-working, career-minded long-term candidate, who wishes to grow with a young practice that is going from strength to strength. We would welcome innovative candidates who might feel they have good ‘larger’ practice experience but want to now be given room to flourish. We want an articulate, competent, inspirational person who wants to ‘build a better, sustainable future and disrupt the assumptions of the present’.
If you have/are:
- minimum of two years’ work experience, utilising Revit, BIM 360, AutoCAD and Sketchup, which can be demonstrated in your portfolio
- excellent time-management and organisational skills
- ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of many teams
- confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- strong awareness of building and material technologies
- a comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations and construction techniques
- can liaise directly with the company directors, consultants and contractors through all stages of a project
- responsible for project administration, reporting and co-ordination
- engaging, proactive and conscientious
- a readiness to innovate and take ownership
- organised, structured and detail-oriented
- high-level of communication skills
- oral, written and presentation
- embrace the diverse, supportive and hard-working Liam Russell Architects culture (shoes-off, music on, coffee on, no headphones)
- salary is dependent on experience
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.