Nooma Studio is seeking an architect/experienced Part 2/designer to join its team in London.
Nooma Studio is an emerging interdisciplinary design practice made up of people from a truly diverse range of skills and life experiences.
We are here to problem solve and create joyful space that supports human thriving and wellbeing.
The studio is founded on diversity and our collaborative co-creation methodology is our way of making things happen.
We create accessible, people-led spaces through investigation, engagement, design, delivery and post-occupancy support.
NOOMA is formed of members from non-traditional backgrounds. We take London’s cultural mosaic as our normal.
We are seeking a part-time architect/experienced Part 2 to join the team and assist with the production of CAD drawings, 3D modelling and illustration.
The studio is based in North London on the Victoria line. We are set up with a maker’s table, secure cycle parking and design review area.
You will work alongside the team on a wide range of projects types and scales, these may include residential, retail and mixed-use and you may be expected to undertake tasks at any stage of the RIBA work stages 0 to 7.
Submission (total maximum 10MB):
- covering letter stating why you believe that you are appropriate for the role
- portfolio – must demonstrate your own work and skills with clear reference to any material not created by you
Your skills and experience:
- minimum of two years’ experience in an architectural practice or relevant another place of work is essential
- fluency in Vectorworks is essential. Experience of Rhino is preferred
- confident image and document making abilities (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, drawing, collage)
- good illustration and graphical skills
- experience of Model making
- good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative is essential