Dowen Farmer Architects is seeking an architect/architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Dowen Farmer Architects is a young energetic practice focussing on the design and delivery of beautifully crafted, site specific architecture across a multitude of sectors, including residential and commercial.
As a small studio that is thriving, we are keen to bring people on board who want to be part of the journey and have the aspiration to be long term members of the team.
How to turn it up to 11:
- you being an excellent designer
- a proactive positive approach to teamwork
- a diverse software skillset including proficiency in BIM in practice
- self-management and hunger to take on more responsibility- if you want to be part of key decision making you are in the right place
- you buying into our small studio atmosphere- fast paced, energetic, collaborative
- dogs – we have almost an equal number of dogs to employees in the studio, although technically the dogs could be considered staff members
- individuality and bringing something different to the studio with a unique way of working and fresh perspective
Don’t be put off by:
- what your qualifications are
- how many years’ experience you have
- not having the right sector experience – we believe great designers have transferable skillsets
Salary depending on experience. We are an office of around 10 and are based in Peckham Levels.
As an equal opportunities employer, all appointments will be made on the merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
Please submit cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio of max 10Mb via the ‘apply’ link below or to email@example.com only.