Haverstock is looking for a recently qualified architect or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio in London.
As a design-led architectural studio, we work side-by-side with clients to create inspiring, life-changing buildings. We focus on specialist public-sector projects, using a combination of creativity and rigorous thinking to tackle varied and complex briefs. With over 30 years’ experience, we have designed buildings of all kinds — specialist schools and colleges, police stations and training centres, churches and crematoria, housing and offices. For more information about the work we do, visit our website or our Instagram.
A successful applicant should:
- have experience working in a UK architecture practice
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- be highly proficient in the use of Revit and fully understand BIM processes
- have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK Building Regulations
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- have an understanding of social value in architecture
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English. Haverstock is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV with examples of your work (maximum 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.