Chapman Architects is looking for a talented architectural assistant to join its studio in Bermondsey, London.
Starting date: June 2020, onwards.
Your role: As a member of the design team you will be involved throughout the design process, on jobs ranging from medium sized commercial projects in Central London to high-end residential. You will assist with the production of design concept drawings, 3D models, and help progress projects through all RIBA stages.
Qualities and experience:
• a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative
• excellent time management skills
• an outstanding student portfolio
• experience of completing tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
• some experience of working within an architectural practice in the UK
• excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• friendly and personable
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of work, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role by clicking the ‘apply’ button. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and four weeks holiday.
Please be aware that due to the high quantity of applications we envisage receiving for this role, we will only be responding to applicants that we consider suitable for interview. First interviews will be via Zoom but we are hopeful that second interviews may be in person in our London offices.
Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agency enquiries will be considered.