Studioschaeffer is looking for architecture interns in the Hague, Netherlands.
Will you become our new Revit expert? Are you looking forward to contribute to cool renovation projects of dwellings and apartments? Are you studying architecture (or similar) and looking for an interesting internship within a young and innovative architectural office in The Hague, Netherlands? Then we are looking forward to receive your job application and portfolio. For our architecture agency we are immediately looking for an architectural intern.
Who are we?
Studioschaeffer is a medium-sized architectural office (30 employees) in the Netherlands (the Hague) with focus on renovation projects. We have a team of enthusiastic architects, engineers, interns and trainees who work with pleasure on various projects.
What are you going to do?
- in the first weeks of your internship you will be coached to become an Revit-expert
- then you get to work on the drawing process or you will focus on visualisations and presentation techniques
- the final goal is that you are able to realise all the drawing work within a project. At the end of your internship there is a chance that we add a part of the design process as well
What do we offer?
- an instructive internship for four to six months in which you get room for own initiatives
- a tutor who will help you to achieve your learning goals
- good colleagues and team spirit! We have a daily lunch together, every Friday afternoon we have a drink and twice a year we organise an excursion/dinner
- a placement fee of €62.50 per week for a 40-hour workweek (€250 euro gross per month)
What do we expect?
- you are studying architecture (or similar)
- you need to be a student. So in order to participate in the internship we need a copy of your student card and the name of your contact person at the university
- you need to be EU citizen or you already need to have a Dutch working permit
- you are willing to do some facility tasks together with the other trainees and interns, like the preparation of the lunch (approx. once a week), put out the container, counting the necessary groceries etc.
- some experience with Revit or other 3D drawing software is an advantage
- you work accurately and you have an eye for detail
- you are proactive and hands-on
- you have good social skills and you are enthusiastic
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.