Ridge and Partners is seeking an architecture team assistant to join its office in Oxford, UK.
Do you have any experience working within a team marketing or administration role?
Are you a confident IT user with experience of using PowerPoint, Adobe suite and InDesign and MS Windows based software?
Do you have an affinity for graphic design and presentation?
Do you have excellent English skills and attention to detail?
If the answer is yes, we may just have the perfect role for you.
About the role:
Based at our idyllic headquarters’ in the grounds of Blenheim Palace, Oxford, you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient marketing and administrative support to our 40-person architecture team who are working on exciting design projects for world class research and development clients, universities, schools and motorsports and sports organisations in the UK and internationally.
- production and coordination of marketing brochures, bid documents, design reports and presentations using InDesign to a high standard and in accordance with Ridge brand style guidelines
- liaison with the marketing team, for digital output including CV’s, case studies, social media and website content
- liaison with professionals for technical contributions for bid documents, brochures and design reports
- supporting the senior team with the organising and administering of staff personal development and training and induction, liaison with HR and training personnel
- supporting the partner with scheduling meetings, design reviews, and administrative support
- assistance with organising social and marketing events
- booking travel arrangements for architecture staff
- administering and managing project document controls including the use of extranet sites
- support for quarterly best practice architecture meetings and Intranet content
- maintaining suppliers memberships and subscriptions, including RIBA surveys
- liaise with the finance team and team managers to support the accounting, invoicing and debt collection process for the architecture team
Experience and skills required:
- attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and efficiently with a proactive and creative approach
- experience in the production of reports and brochures using InDesign, Adobe suite, Powerpoint and Microsoft suite
- degree level or equivalent qualification
The role will require you to have regular contact with partners and clients, therefore a high level of customer service skills and smart appearance with a strong ‘can do’ flexible attitude is essential.
What’s in it for you
Being part of a high performing team where you will be valued and encouraged to develop the role and contribution to an expanding creative department. At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets, our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be well rewarded:
- 25 days holiday
- private healthcare
- life insurance
- pension: standard 6% Ridge contribution
- competitive salary
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include architecture surveying, engineering, project and cost management.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental, ISO18001 health and safety and with investors in people. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.