Greig and Stephenson Architects is looking for an associate/senior-level architectural technician, with a minimum of 15 years’ UK experience, to join its practice in London.
You must have strong leadership skills and feel comfortable working on RIBA Stages 3-7.
This position would be best suited to an experienced individual with the proven ability to deliver projects at latter stages. This role will provide project ownership and will enable you to develop yourself with a degree of autonomy, whilst having the full support of senior members in the office and managing a team of talented architects.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants should meet the majority, ideally all, of the following requirements:
- relevant architectural/construction qualifications
- expert experience producing detailed working drawings
- an in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM experience preferable but not essential
- ability to manage a small team
- thorough demonstrable knowledge of detailing and delivery of tender and construction packages
- experience of using NBS Create for specification writing
- an awareness of the JCT and NEC contracts would be beneficial but not essential
- strong knowledge of UK statutory regulations
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- time management skills and highly organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on one’s own initiative
- experience of interior projects will also be deemed favourable
- excellent written and spoken English
- confident communicator, able to liaise positively with clients and project consultants
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience.
Please send a CV and portfolio of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.