HTA Design has an exciting opportunity for a bid writer or copywriter to join its design studio in London.
HTA Design is an award-winning multidisciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
The bid writer/copywriter will be part of our marketing team and responsible for a varied workload including, writing tenders and bids, updating project case studies and reviews, providing copy for website and award submissions and assisting with other marketing activity as required.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- experience of writing bids/tenders from start to closure working in a high performing bid team
- construction sector experience, preferred but not essential
- a keen interest in the architectural sector/built environment
- a good working knowledge and understanding of procurement processes
- proven commitment to high performance and dedicated to own professional learning and development
- a passion for writing and first class writing and presentation skills
- a graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the practice
- strong organisational skills and ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight and strict deadlines
- a strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans for technical question
- ability to use interviews to extract information required and to turn this into bid-winning written responses
- good Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word), Microsoft Project is desirable
- working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), preferred but not essential
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 25 January 2021
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.