Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is seeking a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners are looking for an experienced project BIM coordinator to join our project technology team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to project teams as described below.
They will assist in defining the BIM process of a project, providing the project with a technical level of support as to how this can be implemented that enables the team to achieve a level two BIM status, and to contribute to establishing and managing that workflow. The candidate may be assigned to a single project or may cover multiple smaller projects. They will report to the project technology lead and will work closely with all BIM coordinators and job captains.
- BIM support tasks: BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project
- assist with project set-up based on project BIM requirements and provide advice on best practice
- coordinate multiple projects using the agreed project standards
- maintain and adjust project standard documentation throughout the project work stages
- establish workflows based on BIM standards
- coordinate agreed workflows with design consultants
- participate with the project technology team in providing assessments and training to internal staff members
- provide first and second line support of CAD and BIM systems
- helping to technically deliver BIM/CAD projects using design authoring tools
- provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team
- prepare project specific training documentation and project BIM execution plans
- to share, develop and communicate workflows and procedures to the project technology team
- to contribute or otherwise assist as required
Qualities and skills required:
- in-depth working knowledge of Revit and BIM enabling applications
- experience of working in a project coordination role for CAD or BIM applications
- excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- excellent organisational skills
- able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- able to cope with conflicting demands, to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
- self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- flexible and adaptable
- natural discourse toward digital design
- digital design research and development enthusiast
- experience working in an architectural/engineering production environment
- knowledge of Microstation, Navisworks, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Microsoft Office, Newforma
Hours: 0930 – 1800, Monday to Friday
Salary: competitive salary according to experience
Benefits: RSHP offers a great benefits package including health care, profit share, a generous holiday allowance and a company weekend retreat available to all staff
If you think this role is for you, please apply by sending a covering letter with your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
Application deadline: Friday 30 October 2020
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. This job description will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is an Equal Opportunities Employer