Henry J Lyons is hiring an expert-level BIM Manager with experience in large-scale construction projects to join its team in Dublin, Ireland.
The BIM Manager will lead the BIM function in the practice, and will have responsibility for strategic oversight and implementation of best practice standards.
We’re looking for someone who has the appropriate depth and breadth of technical knowledge, along with experience effecting change in a large organisation.
This is a senior role for an experienced BIM Manager who is skilled in strategy development and deployment, and who has the management and communication skills to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have a background in architecture or architectural technology (ten years +) and a minimum of five years experience in best practice BIM implementation. They’ll need the ability, experience and skills necessary to:
- develop, implement, monitor and enforce standards, protocols and workflows
- deploy Revit API customisation to support workflows
- maintain oversight of contractual BIM responsibilities and ensure effective project setup and initiation
- ensure effective and appropriate BIM knowledge transfer (formal and informal, from basic to advanced users and viewers)
- develop BIM strategies with relevant stakeholders
- pioneer industry-leading IT infrastructure to support Revit use
- champion best practice and innovation, challenge standards, and influence for positive change
To submit an application please click the ‘apply’ button below.