Sinclair Till is hiring a contract sales manager to join its close-knit team in London.
This role is a 14-month maternity cover, starting 1 September, with the possibility of a permanent position.
Sinclair Till is a dynamic, high-end flooring company, founded in 1986, with showrooms in Battersea and Notting Hill.
Sinclair Till is the sole UK distributor of Kasthall, a market-leading Swedish manufacturer of Rugs and Carpets.
As the UK contract sales manager of Kasthall, you will be the main consultant to Interior Designers, Architects and commercial clients throughout the UK.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual, with previous experience in the furniture or interiors industry.
The right candidate will have an established network of strong relationships within the A&D community in London.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- regular product presentations at A&D in London and throughout the UK
- building and maintaining strong relationships within the A&D community
- developing the contract sales strategy for the brand, focusing on securing new projects for hotels, restaurants and offices
- oversee and manage projects from initial meetings through to final delivery
- administrative duties such as generating quotations and liaising with logistics teams
- manage the brand’s participation in trade shows including Decorex and Clerkenwell design week
- attend networking events and exhibitions as and when required
Key skills and requirements:
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- prior experience in the contracts interiors market
- an established network of relationships in the A&D community
- excellent time management and ability to work autonomously
- comfortable working in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- proactive, highly organised, ambitious and sales-driven
- an enthusiasm for interior design or textiles
- full UK driving licence preferable
Salary and commission scheme dependent on experience.