Bohinc Studio is seeking a design and studio assistant to join its team in London.
- assisting the creative director in developing design projects and day to day studio tasks
- technical development of designs in 3D (Rhino) and 2D (Photoshop, Illustrator). Provide precise 3D renderings and 3D files from Illustrator drawings
- developing technical spec and control sheets in order to help the manufacturers achieve a more accurate and exact product
- liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
- designing and updating website and content
- assisting with sales, press and marketing tasks
- dealing with customer service requests
- assisting day to day running of the studio
- excellent working knowledge of 3D software (Rhino)
- excellent working knowledge of Illustrator
- excellent working knowledge of Photoshop
- knowledge of web design packages
- knowledge of Photography is a plus (basic product shots)
This job requires the assistance of the creative director in all aspects of the business, including design, production, marketing and sales.
- bachelor of arts (BA) in industrial design, product design, furniture, interior or 3D design
- ability to work to strict and short timelines
- good communication skills within the team and suppliers
- enthusiastic and self-motivated
- willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to improve
- problem-solving skills
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.