MICA requires a document controller/ administrator to join its studio in London, UK.
A leading architecture and urban design and masterplanning studio in Camden is looking for a document controller / administrator at a very exciting time.
Your role will include supporting the administrative team with the day to day running of the office and assisting project teams with document control. You will need to have strong organisational and communication skills and fantastic attention to detail.
- answering calls / taking messages
- setting up meetings
- filing / binding / photocopying
- liaising with both internal and external project teams, in establishing procedures for information workflow
- ensuring timely uploading of design information in line with internal and client project requirements to electronic document management systems
- maintaining all drawing records for allocated projects including drawing issue registers
- final quality control review of information submission
- development and maintenance of project procedures
- filing and organising (hardcopy and digital) all project documentation
- keeping project contact lists up to date
- working tight deadlines and ensuring documents filed in the correct location and categorised according to the type of document
- computer literacy and advanced understanding of electronic document management systems
- punctual and presentable
- experience in document controller in architecture is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a creative, cultured and social office environment working with a friendly and talented team.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.