Circus is seeking an EA and practice manager to join its team in London.
Title: EA and practice manager
Reporting to: Dilys Maltby, senior partner and Emily Jones, managing partner
Circus and this role
Circus is a boutique consultancy, expert in Purpose and Proposition. We believe that business is a force for good and enjoy working with clients and collaborators who share this belief.
We are looking for an EA/practice manager. This is a pivotal role supporting the Partners across all aspects of our company – clients, marketing, HR, commercial and operations. This role will suit a senior EA or office manager, who has proven experience ideally within an agency or professional practice. We are looking for a positive hands-on approach, together with discretion, excellent project management skills, expert fluency across Microsoft Office, IT and commercial knowhow.
This is an active and involved role and will require the person to be fully engaged in our consultancy offer. For further information on Circus, please review our website. We recommend that you read a singular practice and watch some of our client films.
- proxy for partners on all matters
- support company orchestration – people, project and commercial
- lead and improve all administration – protocols and policies
- represent the spirit and ethos of Circus
Practice responsibilities to include:
- people: maintain rhythm and ritual – appraisals, development, recruitment, engagement– to create a constructive and collaborative culture
- connections: build relationships with senior client teams, collaborators and professional partners. Read broadly and share ideas and suggestions
- marketing: manage content for website, LinkedIn profile, credentials and proposals; develop programme for marketing – to introduce Circus to new people
- company information: act as custodian of company wisdom and database – to inspire everyone to cherish a systematic approach to knowhow. Manage inventory, subscriptions, passwords and software
- finance: liaise with outsourced finance function and accountant; assist with invoices, time/project management, budgets, credit card and payroll
- IT management: liaise with outsourced IT partner to ensure smooth running of all systems and following of protocols, IT strategy and asset management. Oversee phone contracts and computers/server
- principled and pragmatic – able to shape constructive paths
- energetic and optimistic – able to inspire confidence
- curious and connected – people, ideas, politics, culture, commerce
- graduate: expert in systematic business management – IT, tools, processes
- fluency in English to native standard: excellent verbal and written skills
- expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and Paprika
- UK work permit and visa
Practicalities and process:
- full-time role
- due to COVID-19, everyone at Circus is working from home for the immediate future
- please write via the ‘apply’ link below outlining your interest and relevant experience, together with your CV and salary expectations
- closing date: Monday 1st March