MOST Architecture is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant/Part 3 architect to join its practice in London.
MOST Architecture is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant /Part 3 architect with strong detailing, design, software, client and contractor liaison skills to join our practice.
Initial interviews will be arranged by video conference.
Who we are
We are a growing design-driven practice with a range of commercial, residential and public projects in a variety of stages. Our clients are mixed group of companies, individuals and NGOs.
Prior to starting MOST, the founder worked on civic, infrastructural and elite residential projects for a selection of the world’s top practices, including OMA, Zaha Hadid Architects, and Grimshaw Architects.
Our practice is located in a well-designed building near Kennington, Vauxhall and Waterloo stations with a courtyard café and facilities for cyclists.
Roles and responsibilities:
- propose innovative and aesthetically considered design solutions across variety of scales, interior and exterior applications
- run a number of projects in different stages concurrently, communicating with the client, consultants and contractor and other team members on a daily basis, reporting to the practice director
- manage the day-to-day running of project/s under supervision
- plan the delivery programme and coordinate work with other team members
- plan, prepare, develop and edit virtual and physical models, drawings, images and other project documents for use in presentations, planning, tendering and construction
- prepare planning applications, design statements, construction details and specifications
- for projects under construction, assist with change management and site queries
- visit projects on site, take part in contract administration and site observation procedures
- contribute to the day-to-day operations of the practice
Skills and qualifications:
- minimum of three years’ experience following Part 2 qualification
- strong design sensitivity and ability to effectively communicate ideas graphically and verbally
- good detailing skills and experience in detailed, technical and construction stages
- project management experience and knowledge of the UK building codes and standards
- specification writing experience
- good knowledge of Revit, or strong background in AutoCAD coupled with ability to learn new software fast
- visualisation skills are desirable
Please email a CV and portfolio (up to 20mb) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Within your cover letter please state your salary expectations and your earliest start date.