TPM Studio is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
TPM Studio, a creative and highly driven design practice based in Islington, are looking for a talented and experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join their fast growing team.
The role offers a great opportunity to work on a number of exciting schemes, at RIBA stages one to five, across residential, commercial and educational sectors.
The position requires:
- a high-level of design competency
- good technical knowledge and experience of detailing
- good understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- experience of running projects
- experience using Vectorworks desirable, but not essential
- excellent knowledge of 3D modelling in SketchUp
- good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- strong presentation ability
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK and have a minimum of two years’ post-Part 2 experience.
How to apply
To apply for this job please send a copy of your CV and most relevant work using the ‘apply’ link below.
TPM Studio is an equal opportunities employer.