John Pardey Architects is seeking an experienced Part 2 or newly qualified Part 3 to join its team in Hampshire, UK.
John Pardey Architects are looking to recruit a new member of staff to join our team here in the New Forest, Hampshire. The position is for a newly qualified architect/experienced Part 2 architectural assistant.
As part of a close-knit team, you will be working with the directors and project architects to deliver high-quality residential projects working throughout all the RIBA Work Stages with the possibility of running your own projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 1/2/3 qualifications (or equivalent)
- experience in high-end residential projects
- strong design and technical skills including proficiency in delivering working drawing packages
- job running experience would be advantageous
- flexibility to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- proficiency in both Vectorworks (2D) and SketchUp
- UK/EU driving licence
If you would be interested in applying for the role, please email indicating your level of experience in the email subject, and include the following:
- portfolio (no more than 10MB in size, made up of images and text)
- covering letter to include an introduction, your relevant experience, availability to work and ambitions for the future as part of the team at JPA
Please note: all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we will only contact those candidates who we wish to shortlist for an interview