Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is seeking an FF&E procurement assistant to join its team in London.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has a vacancy for an ambitious and talented procurement assistant with a minimum of one year’s experience to work on high end interior design projects.
The procurement assistant will be responsible for assisting with the purchasing and manufacturing of highly detailed FF&E, either bespoke pieces, off the shelf or antiques, handling suppliers, documentation, spreadsheets, invoicing and procuring.
For this role, candidates should clearly show competent knowledge of the job and be extremely organised and efficient as well as have a natural passion for great design and high attention to detail. A solid knowledge of furniture and architectural materials and where to source them from is essential.
The responsibilities will include:
- obtaining supplier quotations (for both standard and bespoke items, negotiating on price and terms)
- placing orders and liaising with each supplier to ensure every order is delivered on time and to the correct specification
- ensuring all procurement remains within budget and time
- inspecting goods upon delivery alongside the FF&E designers
- liaising with contractors and the client team to organise the installation of the FF&E
- approving supplier invoices for payment and assisting the accounts team to complete the final project reconciliation
The candidate should also:
- be capable of clear communication; fluent in English, both written and verbal
- be fluent in Excel
- be a team player able to support and contribute to a positive working environment
- show experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- be able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to MBDS’s professional reputation and high level of attention to detail
Please submit a CV and portfolio samples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be responding to candidates that meet the above credentials. No agencies please.