CaSA Architects is seeking a graphic designer and branding assistant to join its team in Bath, UK.
We are now hiring an in-house graphic designer
CaSA Architects are seeking a young graphic designer to join the team in our riverside practice at Bath.
We are an award-winning design-led architectural practice, who really care about the quality of what we do, at every level.
We are looking to refresh our brand across all our social media accounts, promotional material and in-house design layouts to ensure this quality is reflected in the presentation of our award-winning architecture. We are looking for a candidate who strives for the best, with high attention to detail to deliver engaging visuals. This will be a varied and exciting role with excellent prospects for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- knowledge of the full Adobe CC – including InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- passionate about developing your skills
- an interest in digital and web technology and new technology is important
- outstanding design portfolio
- good printing, finishing techniques and layout skills
- ability to work individually but also as part of a team
- must be able to take initiative and be creative
- excellent written and spoken English
- attention to detail is essential
In addition, the following skills and experience would be highly beneficial:
- an interest in contemporary architecture, sustainability and design
- good photography skills
- experience working in an architectural setting
Benefits and job description
- friendly and collaborative office environment in a beautiful setting by the River Avon
- flexible part time position which will depend on skill set
- office opening hours: 0900–1800, Monday–Friday
- career and personal development support
- competitive salary: dependent on application and skill set
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please submit applications by clicking the ‘apply’ button below and include the following:
- a brief summary for why you would like to work for us
- a cover letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations
- your CV
- a PDF portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text
Please note: we regret that we will only reply to those we wish to interview, due to the high numbers of applications we receive.