Factory Settings is looking for a head of projects to join its team in London.
Salary £55,000 commensurate with experience.
Factory Settings is a leading supplier of specialist design interpretation, fabrication and fit-out, primarily serving clients in the arts and heritage sectors. We seek a head of projects to lead the project management department based at our workshops in Leyton, London.
Managing a team of over five full-time staff, with occasional freelance contributors, the head of projects will be responsible for business development, growth and procurement, ensuring profitable projects are tendered for, won and delivered in the most cost-effective manner. They will be required to represent the company at industry events as necessary.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- ability to lead the project team in communication with all associated internal departments, incorporating their needs and schedules with the timelines and costs for all project plans
- compliance with contractual matters relative to Factory Settings, keeping abreast of relevant contractual law
- ability to develop, review and maintain departmental policies etc, seeking continual improvements in internal communications and cross-departmental co-operation. Ensuring consistently high standards of client liaison
- leadership of the projects department, responsible for line management structure within it, including recruitment, training, staff development, coaching, one-to-one’s and appraisals
- with the senior management team, development and communication of mid to long term plans, representing the project team in the company’s strategic plan
- with the SMT, preparation, implementation and monitoring of annual budgets, ensuring budget targets are met, seeking to maximise revenue flows whilst minimising fixed costs
We promote continual growth and development of our business, methods, and most importantly people. The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to foster development in their department and those individuals.
Standard hours are 08:00 -17:00 Monday-Friday. Extra hours and weekend working will be required in meeting the needs of our clients.
Auto enrolment in Nest pension.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please submit a cover letter and your CV by clicking the apply link below.
Applications close 31 October 2020.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all candidates, those whose applications are to be progressed will hear by 6 November.