Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel is looking for an external consultant human resources manager to join its office in Milan.
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, an internationally recognized cross-disciplinary design firm based in Milan, Italy is looking for a human resources manager to join its 130 members team in Milan.
The suitable candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a similar role in larger creative services organizations and preferable in architectural/engineering company.
Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
You should be a good communicator, self-motivated and be willing to work in an established international design practice with a solid reputation. You should be overall responsible for all collaborators related matters in the Milan office and throughout the entire collaborators life cycle.
Your personality and qualifications:
- ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- ability to manage time and priorities
- passionate, accurate and detail oriented
- problem solving
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- coordinate annual HR processes
- responsible for the process of internal collaborators interviewing
- perform our annual HR adjustment activities, performance calibration, development feedback
- interact with the board management, partners, project director and other senior staff in all collaborators related matters
- monitor staffing and report issues, managing the requests of daily collaborators needs
- conduct exit interviews
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment. To be defined with the candidate the type of employment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please authorize the use of the personal data bylaw UE 679/2016.