Studio Carter is hiring an intermediate or senior interior designer to join its studio in Shanghai, China.
Studio Carter is an artistically driven internationally recognized design studio specializing in boutique and lifestyle experiences for the hospitality market. To meet the demands of new and exciting projects located in China, South East Asia and the Middle East, we are thrilled to expand our operations in our Shanghai office.
We are looking for motivated and articulate individuals who have a passion to excel in hospitality design. Preferred candidates should have prior experience working for international hospitality companies with general knowledge of hospitality best practices. The role will require coordination with our other Studio Carter offices located in Los Angeles, Amsterdam and Sinagpore.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself with high-end design and beyond, we would like to hear from you.
Hospitality interior designers wanted – intermediate to senior designer
Candidates should ideally possess the following:
- a recognized interior or architectural qualification
- a minimum of three to five years working experience in interior or architectural design
- a keen sense of creativity and initiative
- a strong understanding of product development
- must be a team player and possess good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
- client facing and have a fair understanding of material and construction
- knowledge of the hospitality industry brands
- personal interest in designing interiors for hotels
- capable of creating concepts and curating designs for a particular space
- fluent in both English and Mandarin
- 3D proficient – Sketchup, 3D Max, Autocad
If you are seeking a rewarding career with a creativity driven hospitality design consultancy firm, please send your resume and portfolio (10 MB max) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to all enquiries. We will however keep your CV on file and contact you if another position becomes available that we think you may be suitable for.