NEUE is searching for a junior FF&E designer to join its studio in London.
NEUE is a multi-disciplinary studio with offices in Berlin and London. We are specialised in high-end residential and hospitality interiors.
The candidate should:
- experience working on all aspects of projects from concept to completion
- proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, SketchUp and In Design
- show willingness to work on design schemes using both fabrics and architectural finishes with confidence
- show experience of delivering accurate design information and FF&E schedules
- have the ability to stick to deadlines and follow up with outstanding tasks
- good knowledge about suppliers and where to source finishes, and other FF&E products (new and vintage)
- strong knowledge about materials
- attention to detail, highly organised and efficient
- being able to produce mood boards, sketches, technical drawings
- ability putting together costing schedules and budgeting
- team player able to support the rest of the team and contribute with additional info
Please include your CV and portfolio (max. 10MB) in your application, along with a cover letter including your notice period, salary expectations and visa status as applicable.