DesignLSM is seeking a junior interior designer to join its team in Brighton, UK.
DesignLSM are seeking a talented and enthusiastic junior interior designer to join their busy Brighton based studio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in progressing their career within the hospitality and retail industry
Your role within the team will be to assist in all aspects of developing interior design projects from concept through to site implementation.
We are an award-winning strategic design studio, curating dynamic brands and interiors for the hospitality industry. We work with collaborative forward-thinking clients to create exceptional environments that push the boundaries of design.
About the role
You will proactively assist the team in producing the necessary work stage information required throughout the life cycle of a project, this will include assisting with the development of concepts, producing visuals, working drawings and finishes schedules.
- assist with the development of projects from conception through to completion
- assist with concept development
- produce technical drawings and finishes schedules
What we are looking for
You will have a minimum of one year’s professional experience in hospitality design. You must demonstrate creative flair and have a good understanding of the overall design process. You should have a proactive working attitude, be a team player and show enthusiasm and initiative.
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- keen eye for detail
- proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite and SketchUp
- ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident communication skills
At DesignLSM we strive for an environment where innovative, creative and passionate people can be their very best. We are looking for a hardworking, driven, proactive team member who will embrace our company vision and culture and grow with us.
Please send your CV and examples of your work along with salary expectations, using the ‘apply’ link below.