Ben Adams Architects is seeking a junior/midweight architectural 3D visualiser to join its team in London.
We are looking to hire a junior or midweight architectural 3D visualiser with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience to join our London team on a permanent basis. This is a new position and we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who can make the role their own.
Ben Adams Architects are a creative and dynamic team who work across various design sectors including mixed use developments, residential, workplace, public buildings and hotels in London and beyond. We cultivate a supportive environment with training, career development opportunities and a good work/ life balance.
You will work with architects and designers on a variety of projects to create high quality architectural visualisations, still and animated imagery and potentially assist in developing the practice’s VR capabilities. You will be responsible for taking your own images from start to finish whilst working alongside talented project teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in CGI, Architecture or other design related discipline
- over two years’ 3D visualisation experience
- proficiency in VRay, Sketchup and Adobe Suite
- sound Revit knowledge
- experience with animation a bonus
- experience with VR (Enscape, Unreal Engine) a bonus
- fantastic visual and verbal communication and collaborative working practice
- a sound knowledge of building design and materials
- a portfolio of architectural renderings of a high standard
- experience of translating sketches and concepts into beautiful finished work
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming artist who is looking to take that next step in their career and create beautiful high-end imagery while working alongside talented architects and designers in a lively office environment.
Ben Adams Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.