Lee Broom is looking for a junior product developer to join its firm in London.
Lee Broom is one of the UK’s leading product designers. Based in London we design, manufacture and sell our lighting, furniture and home accessory products through over 200 dealers in 50 countries and direct to the global A&D community. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent potential to join our growing product development team.
- support development of lighting, furniture and home accessory products from concept, through prototype and into full production
- work to detailed timelines, critical path and support project management of each stage of development to ensure high quality, on-time production
- work with manufacturers and suppliers to assist with product development
- pragmatic problem solving during product development and design revision
- support our logistics team with quality control and assembly
- produce product definition and manufacturing documents
Essential skills and experience:
- excellent portfolio demonstrating your technical skills
- efficient, superbly organised, excellent project management and attention to detail
- excellent CAD skills
- understanding of the difference between product design and product development (this is a product development role)
- high level of numeracy and literacy in English and able to work in the UK
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have at least one year’s experience in a company producing similar types of luxury quality products ideally in lighting and/or an excellent degree result if recently graduated
- enjoy hitting deadlines and solving problems
- be flexible, adaptable with a dynamic approach to your work and lots of common sense
- be mature, enthusiastic and create a great impression with people
- enjoy a challenge and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Please note – this is not a designer role.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the role along with your CV and portfolio (less than 10MB) and if currently employed your current salary.