Tonkin Liu is looking for a junior studio manager to join its team in London.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive junior studio manager to join our team. This role is a rewarding opportunity for someone looking to become an essential member of an architectural practice and be surrounded by a creative and passionate environment.
This role will offer a fantastic start for new graduates or someone with recent experience looking to learn more – with opportunities for career progression and professional development along the way. We are an equal opportunities employer and are open to flexible working and hours, two to three days a week.
- Book-keeping: manage the Xero account on a regular basis, including: issuing invoices and payment reminders, reconciling bank transactions and petty cash, entering supplier bills, liaising with the accountant
- PA support: providing assistance to the two directors, booking travel, scheduling appointments and meetings, assisting with facilities management such as insurance and utility contracts
- Office organisation: ensure the smooth running of the office, such as ordering office supplies, organising repairs and maintenance including fire safety, filing and archiving, organising team social events and activities
- HR support: filing candidate applications, scheduling interviews, maintaining staff records and organising staff training and CPD sessions
- Marketing: assisting the practice manager with press and marketing, such as updating the news webpage and social media
- fantastic communication skills
- organised and proactive work ethic
- positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- a background/interest in art, design or architecture
- one to two years’ relevant experience is preferable
- open to new graduates with sufficient skills
- experience working in a creative practice would be a bonus
- Mac OS literate and computer literate of Microsoft Office programs
- working knowledge of Xero (or similar, Quickbooks)
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be preferable
- knowledge of Workflow Max would be a bonus
How to apply
Vacancy open from mid-October, interviews will be held in the coming weeks.
Please send your CV and a covering letter (as PDF) by clicking the apply button below. Due to the number of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
Salary between £ 22K – £ 24K (subject to experience).
Please confirm your notice period/start date.
Candidates must have right to work/relevant work permits for the UK.