Kane Brothers, Inc. is seeking a landscape architect to join its team in Homer Glen, USA.
KBI is looking for a landscape architect/project manager with a minimum of five years of work experience to join our team. We are seeking creative candidates who thrive in a collaborative studio setting with the ability to lead projects through all phases.
- client communication, design development, material specification and procurement, project coordination, and project financial performance for multiple projects
- work within an interdisciplinary team environment and effectively assist and communicate with project team throughout the project development
Ideal candidates we are we looking for:
- passion for great work
- excellent communicator with strong organisational and task management skills
- excellent design skills including research, development and management of plans, proficiency with planting design, best horticulture practices, and budgeting
- minimum five years’ experience practicing landscape design/architecture and project management (residential heavy)
- excellent in the Adobe Suite, Auto CAD and or Vectorworks, SketchUp and Microsoft Suite
- great attitude and ability to work with a team.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.