Ackroyd Lowrie is seeking a mid-senior interior architect/interior designer to join its team in London.
Ackroyd Lowrie is a fast-growing, innovative architecture practice based in the creative hub of East London.
We work across a range of sectors and scales but always with the same commitment to design quality. We have developed an award-winning design process which uses VR technology to put our clients at the heart of the design process.
Our focus is on creating inspiring places to live, work and play- we are currently working on exciting regeneration and refurbishment projects in the commercial and residential sectors. Our long-term aim is to be on the cutting edge of designing the cities of the future.
We are looking for an interior designer or interior architect candidate who is passionate, responsible, and driven.
This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive, reliable, organised and go-getting individual that wants to become part of a vibrant, young team.
- must have excellent design skills
- strong interest in design trends
- excellent communication skills with confident manner, client facing experience is preferred
- strong team player
- great project management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects
- have an interest in innovative technology
- software skills: Sketchup, Archicad, Vectorworks, Adobe suite
- experience of the following would also be an advantage: 3DS Max, Vray, Unreal Engine
- have a minimum of four years’ experience in the role of an interior designer or interior architect, with extensive creative competence knowledge with all RIBA stages
- working on both refurbishment and new builds across multiple sectors
This is a permanent position immediate start date.
Working with us gives you:
- salary is competitive – levels dependent on experience
- training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development- particularly with Part 3. We build our projects out, so you will get a great case study
- BIM training as standard
- an office environment that is young, friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment
- being part of a committed equal opportunities company
How to apply
Independent applicants only – no agency appointments considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please contact us via the ‘apply’ link given below and not directly to the office.
Please do not use your application as your motivational/covering letter – this must be as an attachment.
Please send your covering letter, CV and work samples as attachments (preferably as PDFs) via the ‘apply’ link below.