Carden Cunietti is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
Carden Cunietti is looking for a mid-weight interior designer for a one-year full-time contract to help with various high end residential projects. The pace of the role is fast and strong organisational skills are required to both run and work effectively across several projects at a time. You will be assisting the directors and senior designers on larger projects.
- a minimum of three years’ interior design education or experience is mandatory
- excellent knowledge of how to draw scaled plans and elevations on CAD, 3D drawings in Sketchup and excellent knowledge of Photoshop is required
- administrative tasks such as pricing order deliveries, dealing with suppliers so a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- good organisational skills are part of the necessity of this role
- excellent communication skills
- excellent English grammar and spelling
- ordering using Esti PC estimating software, chasing orders and ensuring that goods arrive on time for many projects at once
- sourcing appropriate materials and fabrics and dealing with suppliers and a good sense of style and colour is required
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.