Venturi Architects has an opportunity for a Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join its team in London to work on different projects.
Venturi Architects is a small and fast-growing, innovative architecture practice based in the creative hub of east London.
Required skills and qualities:
- excellent organisation and communication skills, fluent in English, written and spoken
- passion for high quality and sustainable design
- outstanding design skills
- very good level of 3D modelling with Rhino and V-Ray
- ability to produce Plans/Elevation and Sections with AutoCAD
- excellent use of Adobe suite
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- currently living in London (this position is to start immediately)
- ability to move between projects and task
- ability to dream
How to apply:
- please submit your covering letter explaining why you would like to join our company, only if you have the requisite skills. We will not be able to consider applicants without these skills
- send us your CV and proof of your eligibility to work in the UK
- a sample of drawings produced by you of plans, elevations, sections, 3D Model with Rhino, CGI image in Pdf format
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Independent applicants only – no agency please.