IID Architects are looking for a talented RIBA Part 1 or Part 2-qualified graduate to join its busy and friendly studio.
We are based in Richmond with an established reputation in education, masterplanning and community work.
Our practice is thoughtfully balanced with a low turnover of staff, we take pride in home growing talent and each year support students through their practical training and professional examinations. This creates an atmosphere of fresh and innovative thinking balanced with experience and objectivity.
Requirements of the role:
- RIBA Part 1 or 2-qualified with excellent design, organisational and communication skills
- the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- strong technical and detailing skills
- proficiency over a range of software particularly Autodesk Revit and Photoshop, together with a clear understanding of the concepts of BIM
- you must be eligible to work in the UK and have fluency in English
Please submit a copy of your CV and portfolio addressed to Bernard GreenWalker.
Please note we will only be in contact if you are invited to interview.
No agencies please.
IID is an equal opportunities employer.
15 Petersham Road
Telephone: 020 3274 1000