Jonathan Tuckey Design is currently looking for an experienced Part 1 or newly qualified Part 2 architectural assistant with Vectorworks 3D expertise to virtually join its west London office.
We are looking for a proactive candidate, who can demonstrate a passion for working with existing buildings and for making a contribution to the future of the practice.
Jonathan Tuckey Design works on a variety of existing and new buildings, and in a variety of mediums. While model-making is integral to us as a practice, successful candidates will need to demonstrate a high proficiency in using Vectorworks 3D.
We seek applicants with the following qualifications, qualities and experience:
- experience using Vectorworks 2D and 3D (essential)
- excellent design and presentation skills, including hand drawings and model making
- confident, with good communication skills and experience working as part of a team
- proficient at using Photoshop and producing rendered images
- proficient in using Adobe Suite
- prior experience working in a practice helpful
Please submit your concise resume and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Applicants should also enclose a covering letter demonstrating interest in our practice and suitability for the role.