Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join its west London office.
We are looking for proactive candidates, who are passionate about working with existing structures as well as unique and pioneering new builds. The candidate should be interested in contributing to the future of the practice, and who have completed their Part 3 or have 3+ years post Part 2 experience.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- two-three years’ experience assisting and leading projects
- experience at all RIBA work stages is desirable, particularly RIBA stage 5
- knowledge of UK planning, building and construction
- ability to prepare drawing packages for planning through to tender and construction stages
- experience writing specifications
- ability to lead projects and manage design and consultant team at all RIBA work stages
- proficient in using Creative Suite and experience using 3D software
- excellent design and presentation skills, including hand drawings and visualisations
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D experience is preferred but not essential
Please submit your CV, selected portfolio and covering letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Hardcopies will not be considered nor returned.
All relevant information should be combined into one single PDF document of no more than ten pages. Large applications or with more than one attachment will not be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.