Bolton Chalklin Architects is seeking a Part 2 architect to join its team in Kent, UK.
Bolton Chalklin Architects is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Part 2 to join our Kent office – near Sevenoaks – on an initial three-month contract basis. The successful candidate will be involved in high quality residential and commercial projects in both London and the South East. We need a driven, articulate, and well-presented individual who is resourceful, creative, independent, and eager to work with us in various roles to help further grow.
The interview process will be initially on Zoom, shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Sevenoaks office to undertake a CAD test as part of the interview process.
Key skills and requirements:
- confident individual with excellent communication skills – the role will be client facing in addition to working with consultants, contractors and suppliers
- able to multi task and manage own workload and different project threads
- strong eye for design and presentation and passion to work with different project styles from period buildings to contemporary fit outs
- sound two-dimensional drafting working between plans, elevations and sections is essential
- AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office – essential
- SketchUp and Adobe suite – essential
- excellent written and spoken English paramount
Due to the practicalities of commuting applications from outside London/ South East will unfortunately not be considered.
Please send your location when applying.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.
No agents please.