MICA requires a part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio in London, UK.
A leading architecture and urban design and masterplanning studio in Camden are looking for a part 2 architectural assistant to join their team at a very exciting time.
- have qualified as a part 2 graduate with one years’ experience in a practice
- be organised, efficient and deadline driven
- be self-motivated and have exceptional design and presentation skills
- be proficient in SketchUp, MicroStation, Adobe creative suites and MS office
- have excellent model making skills
- have a positive work ethic and be able to communicate well
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a creative, cultured and social office environment working with a friendly and talented team.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
MICA Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications should be made for the attention of Fiona Murray by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.