Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its west London office.
We are looking for experienced, proactive candidates who are passionate about working with existing buildings and who are interested in contributing to the future of the practice.
Jonathan Tuckey Design works on a variety of existing and new buildings, and in a variety of mediums. Model-making is integral to us as a practice and successful candidates will need to demonstrate a high proficiency in this area.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- experience assisting and/or running projects
- experience at all RIBA work stages is desirable
- knowledge of UK planning, building and construction desirable
- ability to prepare drawing packages for planning through to construction stages
- experience writing a specification would be an advantage
- confident, with good communication skills and experience working as part of a team
- proficient in using Creative Suite and experience using 3D software such as SketchUp
- excellent design and presentation skills, including hand drawings and model making
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D experience is preferred but not essential
Please submit your concise resume and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Applicants should also enclose a covering letter demonstrating interest in our practice and suitability for the role.