David Morley Architects is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its firm in London.
David Morley Architects has over 30 years’ experience producing leading sports, education and healthcare facilities. We are currently looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to assist on multiple projects on a full-time fixed-term contract.
- preparing and setting up concept design and drawings (CAD and BIM)
- providing graphics support for bids and presentations
- compiling and setting up reports
- outline specification writing
- site visit observations
- DTM, contractor and client meeting observations
- project administration: document issue and filing
Successful candidates will have at least one year’s post-Part 2 work experience, as well as possess excellent communication and technical skills. Experience using MicroStation, Open Building Designer or Revit and Indesign would be a distinct advantage along with an interest in freehand drawing. This is a remote working position for a UK-based individual looking to champion diversity and inclusivity within the industry as well as environmental and sustainable initiatives. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into some fantastic projects with a dynamic team.
Candidates must be available from the 1st of May 2021.
Please submit your application providing a CV and portfolio showcasing various aspects of work.