Paul Theo Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Candidates must have at least one years’ experience post-Part 2 graduation, including authorship of Stage 4 private residential project work in the UK, evidenced by relevant examples. The successful applicant will have a good working understanding of current building regulations and an ability to think creatively when approaching design issues, in addition to the necessary technical skills.
Paul Theo Architects is an ambitious new London-based design and construction led practice with a growing portfolio of private residential refurbishments and extensions, as well as new-build houses. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with every project and challenge the status quo with innovative design solutions.
The position requires:
- at least one years’ post-Part 2 graduation experience in private residential Stage 4 work in the UK
- strong design, creative drawing and presentation skills
- working experience of, and proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and V-Ray
- good understanding of building regulations and technical standards
- strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- excellent English language skills in both spoken and written form
- candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit your CV and relevant portfolio (PDF only, max. 10MB) along with a one-page covering letter describing your suitability for the position.
Please state clearly your availability to start in the new role. Please do not include links to external websites. No agencies.
Paul Theo Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Paul Theo Architects
155 Regents Park Road
London NW1 8BB
+44 (0) 7590 470 966