Tonkin Liu is looking for an outstanding architect to join in a management and design capacity in its growing practice, alongside its design team in London.
We are an innovative London-based architecture studio with a highly-acclaimed portfolio of finely-crafted buildings, landmark public sculptures and regenerative urban landscapes. We are the recipient of 17 RIBA Awards, the 2018 Stephen Lawrence Prize, and a RIBA Role Model practice.
We are currently leading a design team for the redesign of Grosvenor Square, an international design competition recently won. Other projects underway include a multiple-unit mixed-use development in Hackney, a private residence in London, a coastal regeneration quarter in Southampton, a feasibility study for a skatepark and community hub in Southsea, and a number of research projects on material circularity and innovation in concrete. Projects under construction include a new energy centre’s 40m tall artwork tower with a 60-m long Terracotta wall in Manchester city centre, and a swing bridge for the Dinosaur Islands in Crystal Palace Park.
- exceptional design team management skills
- superb organisational and practice management skills
- proven ability in delivering large-scale projects
- advanced detailing and construction experience
- ability to work imaginatively and rigorously
- ability to work independently and in a team
- depth and breadth in architectural literacy
- up-to-date in planning and building regulations
- advanced 2D and 3D: Vectorworks and Rhino preferred
- fluency in written and verbal English
- minimum three years experience post-part 3
How to apply:
Please send a short statement stating particular interest in Tonkin Liu, CV and Portfolio (10mb limit) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below with the subject ‘Part 3 Application’.
Salary subject to experience. Please include constructional details in the portfolio.