Archer Humphryes Architects is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Archer Humphryes Architects, an award-winning leading architectural and interior design practice.
Archer Humphryes is currently seeking for qualified architects with strong construction backgrounds, design and technical skills to work on a range of projects and to support our existing teams. The applicants will be responsible for producing full detailed design/tender packages, technical details, schedules and NBS specifications.
Applicants should have experience of working on projects from inception to completion of high-end hospitality and residential interiors in the UK.
Candidates should be comfortable working in Vectorworks, have construction experience, technical detailing skills and a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected.
As a guide, we expect that applicants will have a minimum of two years of work experience within the UK practice.
Please submit your up to date CV/portfolio (less than 7MB) to the following two email addresses below.
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Skills and attributes:
- UK Part 3 qualified applicants will be given preference
- proficiency in Vectorworks and SketchUp
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently – must be
- able to take initiative
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- fluency in spoken and written English
- relevant permit for working in the UK